What information to provide so DataStax can use your suggestion.
|Catch a mistake in our docs? We love it when smart people like you help us to do better. The Docs Team has a deep commitment to making the information as good as possible.|
|Docs are not a substitute for product support. For product help, see Product Support below.|
|To provide feedback on the docs, please:
|To provide feedback on training videos or DataStax Academy
|Thank you for your time and feedback.|
For help using DataStax Enterprise, OpsCenter, Studio, DSE Graph, and the DataStax drivers.
Note: Sources for help include:
- DataStax Support for DataStax customers.
- DataStax Academy forums, where you can get help from instructors and the DataStax Academy community.
- Apache Cassandra™ Community
- Apache Cassandra User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive feedback.
- Stackoverflow for DataStax Enterprise and Cassandra, which are monitored by DataStax and Apache Cassandra developers.
- Stackoverflow for the DataStax Java client driver and the DataStax PHP driver.