Using notebooks in DataStax Studio
A notebook persists its data to a DSE cluster.
- DSE Graph
The connection identifies a particular graph.
For notebooks using DSE Graph, the connection must be changed to use a different graph.
The connection identifies a database instance.
For notebooks using CQL, the keyspace and table can be changed within the notebook.
- Listing notebooks using Notebook Manager
The Notebook Manager lists all notebooks and supports filtering.
- Defining run behavior in DataStax Studio
Steps to manage execution configurations.
- Notebook cells in DataStax Studio
Description of notebook cells in DataStax Studio. Cells contain markdown text, Gremlin code, or CQL.
- Notebook code editor in DataStax Studio
The Notebook code editor supports a subset of the Groovy programming language.
- User data for DataStax Studio notebooks
All about user data for notebooks and where it’s kept.