Compatibility between different product versions and support status.
- DataStax Enterprise, Apache Cassandra, and CQL compatibility
- OpsCenter compatibility with DSE and Apache Cassandra
- DataStax driver compatibility with DSE and Apache Cassandra
- DataStax OpsCenter EOL and EOSL Software
- DataStax support for Apache Cassandra
- Documentation maintenance
- DataStax AMI support
|5.1||DSE production-certified 3.10 + enhancements||3.4 + enhancements|
|5.0||3.0 + enhancements||3.3|
|4.8||2.1 + enhancements||3.1|
|End of Life (EOL) and End of Service Live (EOSL)*|
|4.6 (EOSL)||2.0 (unsupported**)||3.1|
|4.5 (EOSL)||2.0 (unsupported**)||3.1|
|4.0 (EOSL**)||2.0 (unsupported**)||3.1|
|3.2 (EOSL**)||1.2 (unsupported**)||3.0**|
|3.1 (EOSL**)||1.2 (unsupported**)||3.0**|
|3.0 (EOSL**)||1.1 (unsupported**)|
|2.2 (EOSL**)||1.1 (unsupported**)|
|2.1 (EOSL**)||1.0 (unsupported**)|
|2.0 (EOSL**)||1.0 (unsupported**)|
|1.0 (EOSL**)||1.0 (unsupported**)|
*Support is limited for these versions. See Supported Software.
**Document is no longer maintained. See Documentation maintenance.
This table lists OpsCenter compatibility for both monitored and storage clusters (if one or more are in use).
|OpsCenter version||Cassandra version||DataStax Enterprise version|
|6.1||Not supported.||4.8, 5.0, 5.1|
|6.0||Not supported. See DataStax OpsCenter Policy Changes.||4.7, 4.8, 5.0|
|5.2||2.0, 2.1||4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8|
|5.1.2, 5.1.3, 5.1.4||1.2, 2.0, 2.1||3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7|
|5.0.2, 5.1.0, 5.1.1||1.2, 2.0||3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6|
Note: Upgrading from OpsCenter versions 4.x to 5.2.x requires upgrading to version 5.1 first.
*Support is limited for these versions.
**Document no longer maintained. See Documentation maintenance.
After a product has reached EOSL (End of Service Life), documentation updates are no longer provided for that product.
DataStax no longer supports the DataStax Community version of Apache Cassandra or the DataStax Distribution of Apache Cassandra.
Some Cassandra documentation is no longer maintained by DataStax. See the Apache Cassandra web site for the latest documentation. Content for the following DataStax produced Cassandra documents were last updated in early January 2017:
- Cassandra 1.2
- Cassandra 2.0
- Cassandra 2.2 Linux and Windows
- Cassandra 3.0 Windows
- Cassandra 3.x Linux and Windows
- Create your instances using an AMI for a supported platform and from a trusted source. Then use the appropriate install method for your platform.
- Use the Lifecycle Manager in OpsCenter to easily provision a DataStax Enterprise cluster for versions 4.7 and later: