Authorizing access to database resources
- About permissions
Permissions control access to database resources.
- Managing keyspace and table permissions
Provides examples on how to manage access to keyspaces and tables.
- Setting row-level permissions
Set up row-level access control on a table and grant permissions on rows to users.
- Managing access to DSE Graph keyspaces
Manage permission to access Graph data.
- Authorizing remote procedure calls for CQL execution
Steps to configure RPC permissions for external clients.
- Controlling access to JMX MBeans
Set up access to MBeans for authenticated JMX users.
- Controlling access to search indexes
Assign access privileges to roles for search index management.
- Managing Spark application permissions
Authorize Spark application submissions, management, and use.