Performance tuning and monitoring DSE Search
Use these tuning options for DSE Search:
- Tuning search for maximum indexing throughput
Tuning DSE Search for maximum indexing throughput
- Resolving query timeouts on restarted nodes
Steps to fix query timeouts when restarting nodes with large search indexes.
- Table compression can optimize reads
Configure data compression on a per-table basis to optimize performance of read-dominated tasks.
- Parallelizing large row reads
Configure DSE Search to parallelize the retrieval of a large number of rows to improve performance.
- Changing the stack size and memtable space
Change the stack size to improve performance under Tomcat.
- Tuning index size and range query speed
Advanced users can change the precision step of special token field types to tune index size.
- Improving read performance
Steps to increase DSE Search read performance.