DataStax Enterprise includes Spark example applications that demonstrate different Spark features.
- Portfolio Manager demo using Spark
The Portfolio Manager demo runs an application that is based on a financial use case. You run scripts that create a portfolio of stocks.
- Running the Weather Sensor demo
The Weather Sensor demo compares how long it takes to run Spark SQL queries against aggregated data for a number of weather sensors in various cities.
- Running the Wikipedia demo with SearchAnalytics
The Wikipedia Solr demo can be run on a SearchAnalytics node to retrieve Spark RDDs using search queries.
- Running the Spark MLlib demo application
The Spark MLlib demo application demonstrates how to run machine-learning analytic jobs using Spark and DataStax Enterprise.
- Running the
http_receiverdemo uses Spark Streaming to save data to DSE.
- Using DSE geometric types in Spark
DSE geometric types can be used in Spark.
- Importing a text file into a table
This example shows how to use Spark to import a local or CFS (Cassandra File System)-based text file into an existing table.
- Running spark-submit job with internal authentication
Example of running a spark-submit job with internal authentication.