DSE Search operations
You can run DSE Search on one or more nodes. Typical operations including configuration of nodes, policies, query routing, balancing loads, and communications.
- DSE Search initial data migration
Best practices and guidelines for loading data into DSE Search.
- Shard routing for distributed queries
On DSE Search nodes, the shard selection algorithm for distributed queries uses a series of criteria to route sub-queries to the nodes most capable of handling them.
- Deleting a search index
Steps to delete search index.
- Verifying indexing status
Steps to check the indexing status using dsetool, the Core Admin, or logs.
- Backing up DSE Search data directories
Steps to back up DSE Search data directories.
- Restoring a search node from backup
Steps to restore a search node from backup.
- Monitoring DSE Search
Information about metrics MBeans for DSE Search.
- Uploading the search index schema and config
Steps to upload a search index schema and config.