- Changing the Solr connector port
How to change the Solr port from the default port 8983.
- Allowing access from the Solr Admin UI for core indexing (deprecated)
An alternative (dsetool) for core indexing options because access from the Solr Admin UI has been deprecated.
- Changing Tomcat web server settings
Steps to change the IP address for client connections to DSE Search.
- Configuring the Solr library path
Workaround for DSE Search failure to find files in directories that are defined by the <lib> property.
- Changing the HTTP interface to Apache JServe Protocol
How to enable the AJP connector for DSE search to use the AJP (Apache JServe Protocol).
- Field transformer (FIT)
Steps to use the field input/output transformer API as an option to the input/output transformer support in Solr.
- Deleting by query
Delete data based on search criteria, and delete by query best practices.
- MMonitoring Solr segments
Monitor Solr segments.