Sample and print the most active partitions for a given column family.
$ nodetool <options> toppartitions <keyspace> <table> <duration> ...
||Hostname or IP address|
||Password file path|
||Separates an option from an argument that could be mistaken for a option.|
- -a <samplers> comma separated list of samplers to use (default: all)
- -k <topCount> number of the top partitions to list (default: 10)
- -s <size> capacity of stream summary, closer to the actual cardinality of partitions will yield more accurate results (default: 256)
- keyspace is a keyspace name
- cfname is a column family name
- duration in milliseconds
nodetool toppartitions command samples and prints the most active
partitions during the duration specified. A keyspace and column family must be specified, as
well as a duration in milliseconds.
Sample the most active partitions for the table
test.users for 1,000
nodetool toppartitions test users 1000
Output is produced, similar to the following: